Sunday 9 September 2007

Blocking blocked


Okay, I have found the card reader and can now upload the photos of my cat trying to steal attention from the silk stole. Or rather, trying to share the attention the silk stole is getting, as well as obtaining a comfy surface to lie on...



That is my poor sister who is kindly helping me block the stole. She can be found at this blog. After I took the photos, the cat was sadly evicted from his comfy spot. And the stole was blocked. I shall upload photos of the new stole in progress tomorrow.

Have fun!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Wow, a twin marrying a twin--that probably doesn't happen very often!

I think the best idea someone gave us was to have a picture for people to sign--not as the guest book, but just a place for personal messages. We had one of our engagement photos made into a larger photo, had it initially framed with the matting OUTSIDE the glass so people could write on it (the framing shop said to make sure the photo was under glass because some idiot would write on the picture or draw a mustache or something), then have the matting put under the glass after the wedding. Ours is hanging over the mantle and is our FAVORITE souvenir from the wedding. My husband & I were the receiving line, and we had the parents at the table with the picture, so they could visit a little more with the guests (we had about 300, so time was a big issue). That was the best suggestion we received & I am so happy that we did it.