Thursday 10 February 2011

Year of the Rabbit

I just checked what was in store for me in the Year of the Rabbit as an Oxen. Apparently Oxen should avoid avoid overspending and definitely avoid gambling (oh, like I gamble my life away :-P ). Oh, and avoid hospitals and funerals. In matters of the heart, Oxen should be careful to avoid any misunderstandings to avoid festering harm (I'll need to find a partner before I have to worry about that). Health-wise, I need to worry about my joints and mental fatigue (but I already do that?)

On top of all that, Oxen should also seriously consider developing the habit of saving.

Pretty much, life as normal for me!

Meanwhile, Dragons get good fortune! Please tell me Oxen get a good year soon?

More info to be found at http://www.wayangtimes.com/2011-year-of-the-rabbit-chinese-zodiac-horoscope-forecast.html

No comments: